Return to my daily life in Edinburgh








The travel to Bucharest was short and impressive for me.
It was the only outing away from Edinburgh this summer.
I walked along the Bucharest streets a lot except for the time of my attendance to the conference.



There were many fountains in the city centre. They were contrasted to the ponds, most of which were dried-up revealing the mosaic tiles of their bottoms.
Indeed, the weather of the city was hot and dry.
But, I liked the fountains in Bucharest, which kept running until late at night.



The conference venue was a medical school building in the city.
Beside the building there was a small garden, in which I took some rest from time to time.
I even met a cute stray cat there.



It sat on its haunches behind the bench where I sat, and stretched for a while and even made a long eye contact with me.



Every day I passed by the Palace of the Parliament, which was located between the conference venue and my accommodation, and it always reminded me of the buildings in Incheon, which I wrote about in my previous post.



It was time to wrap things up and to say bye to Bucharest, Romania..
The sky on my way to Edinburgh presented me such beautiful cloud gardens.

Four days have passed since I returned from Bucharest, but still I feel myself struggling to get used to my previous routine, partly because I am now staying in a hostel, sleeping on a bunk in a shared room with other travelers.



Anyway, I walked to Arthur's Seat yesterday.
This time I almost climbed to the top of the hill.
The wind was so strong that I felt like I could fly away..



The sun was cast on the small lake which was shaped like a heart.

I thought what if I came there at night .. under the moon.
And this thought reminded me of a play which I watched in the past..

I liked the lines of the play, in which love was described in such an impressively beautiful way that I could not forget the play.

"Love is like the moon walking down to the water..
Under the moonlight even a ditch becomes a spring.. "

For me love is imagined like a spring under moonlight.

When a person gets fallen in love, even a cup of tea would taste like the spring under moonlight.. wouldn't it?








Comments

Popular Posts