Past memory of my school







Tonight for some reason I happened to take a look at some old photos on my computer which were taken when I was working in my school in Seoul.
Looking at the previous student uniform of my school, I found that the skirt was much similar to the Scottish Kilt. I also remember that when I said I go to Scotland to study, some teachers made fun of me saying that I should wear a skirt.
In hindsight, in the year 2014 I was having a hard time with regard to my personal matter, before I came to the UK.
The difficult time made me want to be away even for a while from my school and my country, even though I pretended to work at school as if I had no problem partly because I had few close colleagues to whom I could talk about my personal things.
I did not imagine at that time that I would miss my school and my country this much now..
Time changed me, as it changed all the other things.






With my class students and a student teacher, one day in May in my second year working at school




With students in my history club and the photo club in my school, on a field trip to a few historic places in Seoul one day in autumn







Comments

Popular Posts