Recent activity



1. Conference review

BSHM Congress 2017 (Surgeons' Hall, Edinburgh, in 13-16 Sep) was such a big event that, without my own review, it is easy to find reviews written by other delegates. I link below some reports about the congress and a few pages of its program which includes my presentation abstract. I presented my paper during the Infectious Disease session in the last day (16 Sep) morning.

SSHM (Society for the Social History of Medicine) report : November 2017

BSHM (British Society for the History of Medicine) newsletter : October 2017

BSHM 2017 Program (photo slides)





International maritime signal flags
- from the national museum of Scotland





2. Another conference presentation

SAHMS (Southern Association for the History of Medicine and Science) 2018 is held at Augusta University in Augusta, Georgia, in the United States during 15 to 17 February 2018. I link below the conference program which includes the schedule and the list of presenters. My presentation is scheduled to be in the Session 2 B (Medical Theory and Clinical Practice) in the second day (16 Feb) afternoon. The paper abstract will be uploaded after the conference.

SAHMS Program





Artifacts of a lighthouse
- from the national museum of Scotland




Comments

Popular Posts