Rainbow


I still remember the evening when I saw a rainbow in the orange yellow sky just a few days before I came to Scotland in 2014.
At that time I was on the top floor of a building near Sadang subway station, where I could see the rainbow through the big glass walls.
It was a marvelous moment.

After coming to Scotland I saw rainbows several times but they were not as impressive as the one that I'd seen that evening in Seoul.
And it was usually while jogging that I happened to see rainbows in Scotland.
Because I did not like to stop running to take photos, however, I've got only a few photos of rainbows.



One of the photos of a rainbow, which i took while walking on the West Sands beach in St Andrews (April, 2016)




One of the photos in my old blog, which I took while jogging. I still think that Dundee was the most fantastic city to jog in Scotland. (http://blog.daum.net/baeminteacher/160)






  That evening...





Comments

Popular Posts